Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Orb Eating Dream - Morbid Dream II


(click to enlarge) - will get redirected

Came down with a bad flu last week and one particular day I had a terrible dream about a dimension where orbs eat orbs. I was a coloured orb and I had to consume other orbs or I would be devoured myself. That was the sole purpose of the orb, to devour so as to avoid being devoured.

After 'eating' all the orbs, more like sucking the life out of them to power yourself, I was the only orb left in the darkness of space...

Then. It restarts. I'm surrounded by orbs again and the devouring starts. This time I'm eaten. A different orb wins.

Then. It restarts. I'm surrounded by orbs again and the devouring starts. This time I win.

Then. It restarts.

There was no way to break out of the loop that seemed to distort time, trapping me within my own mind.

When I awoke, I was half in the dream. My mind searched desperately to consume something or someone. A bad storm raged outside and thunder strikes were unbelievingly loud. I sincerely thought that I was going crazy. Trapped between dream and reality.

I hope my next morbid dream would be less dangerous.

Bottom note: Oh by the way, my friend told me that my dream resembles an iPad game. I reassure you that I have never played or heard of such a game and the resemblance in completely coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment