Friday, November 5, 2010

Lake of stars





(Click to enlarge)

Spray painting the balcony. It started as an idea my friend gave me..

I was inspired by something I saw on the internet so I decided to use that idea.

I name it the lake of stars as stars are floating on the lake. It's not so obvious, I apologise for that. It did turn out nicer than expected though =D

I got inspired to this this at around 1opm worked 4 hours on it I think. It was well worth it. Will try to cover the rest of my balcony with art =)

Thanks for tuning in!!

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you spray it ,i trying to spray on the wall but it didn't work nicely can you gave me some tips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm, try applying base coat? Like a layer of white then wait for it to dry before spraying. I also used a mixture of blue and black fir the background. Best to buy something called spray caps which I was trying to find but they don't sell in KL I think. Instead I used paper, newspaper and stuff to cut out shapes for the stars and moon.

    ReplyDelete