Monday, January 25, 2010

Google Results



Ridiculous I know but,

Just for fun, I typed in RYUISON in the google search engine and sure enough, the first four results were of my blog. I didn't quite expect that so I tried typing in other stuff like my Ryunosuke Kikuchi or friend's names.

The secret to having your name or your website to show up higher up in the google results is to include alot of it in you post or website name. Thought it won't appear straight away, you need to wait a while or a couple of days, im not exactly sure.

Let's say that I was to put my name in this post at least 10 times, the chances for it showing up on the search result becomes higher!

Ryunosuke Kikuchi Ryunosuke Kikuchi Ryunosuke Kikuchi Ryunosuke Kikuchi Ryunosuke Kikuchi Ryunosuke Kikuchi Ryunosuke Kikuchi Ryunosuke Kikuchi Ryunosuke Kikuchi Ryunosuke Kikuchi

This is just a simple experiment so it might not exactly work. But my name from my facebook profile showed up in the first page of the search so this should work too.

Try typing Ryunosuke Kikuchi in your google search engine now to see what you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment